''4th NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER (NCKT'17)''
“Knowledge Translation for National Transformation”
11th - 12th December 2017
EDC Hotel & Resorts, UUM Sintok, Kedah
NCKT’17 is a National Conference focusing on the effective delivery of established knowledge through the mechanisms of transfer, exchange and sharing.
NCKT’17 aims to promote collaborative knowledge transfer/translation among academics, researchers, industry or community representatives, enterprises, governmental bodies and non-governmental organisations in exchanging and sharing experiences for nation capacity building.
Featuring well-known speakers, the NCKT’17 provides an excellent platform for sharing the outcomes and impacts of university-community and university-industry collaborations through knowledge transfer.
Applicable themes include (but are not limited to) :-
- Process of knowledge transfer, knowledge translation, knowledge creation, knowledge exchange and knowledge sharing
- Human and organisational aspects of knowledge management
- Incubators and entrepreneurship schemes
- Collaborative applied research and consultancy
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership
- All other aspects of university-business and university-industry collaborative programme
- Case studies of successful knowledge transfer/translation projects.
- Examples of best practice in respect of knowledge transfer/translation from practitioners.
- Innovative knowledge transfer/translation mechanisms.
- The outcomes and results of knowledge transfer/translation projects.
- Management of knowledge transfer/translation
- Development of knowledge transfer/translation policy